Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Moon Festival Party

On Monday we had a Moon Festival Party, and it was a wonderful time - full house! We had some very special guests. Here is Wang Lu's baby, he is 3 months old. I love this picture because it's like a big boy/little boy comparison. So cute.

Here are some guests to JH, Jiaobaji and her gu-gu (aunt) from Tibet. They are here in TJ to get surgery on Jiaobaji's leg.

Here's Hayden playing with one of our all time favorite toddlers in TJ - Esther Boogaard.

Part of the reason we love her so much is because she looks a lot like our nephew Xander when he was that age!

Poor Lizzy had to be put in isolation throughout the party because of her fever. I couldn't risk her getting the baby and the other kids sick! She said, "I really want to play with the other kids..." Poor girl.

No comments: