That's because I've been taking him for Starbucks outings since he was a baby. He likes coffee, I kid you not! Our favorite Mommy Hayden outings are Starbucks with caramel macchiato and a chocolate muffin. :)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Coffee!
Last week we went downtown as a family. When we passed by a Starbucks, Hayden exclaims "coffee!" and ran inside. Jason looks at me surprised, "how does he know?"
That's because I've been taking him for Starbucks outings since he was a baby. He likes coffee, I kid you not! Our favorite Mommy Hayden outings are Starbucks with caramel macchiato and a chocolate muffin. :)

That's because I've been taking him for Starbucks outings since he was a baby. He likes coffee, I kid you not! Our favorite Mommy Hayden outings are Starbucks with caramel macchiato and a chocolate muffin. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment