Brandt kids in Tianjin
cyber brag book for Mommy
Friday, October 26, 2007
Goodbye Family
I'm going to the States tomorrow. I'm excited to see my friends, but it's very hard to leave my little ones. I love you guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(10)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(131)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(11)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(15)
▼
2007
(130)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(12)
Goodbye Family
Giving kisses
Stud
International Day
Out for ice cream
Lizzy singing Chinese song
Couch Potatoe(s)
Lunch with Lizzy
Different Chinese
Military Training
Happy Ten One Day
Sophie and Matthew
►
September
(15)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
Other Bloggers
Aidan
Amy Martin
Naomi
Elaine
Ann
Nanci
Sneads
Pken
Coates
No comments:
Post a Comment