It was hard to keep Hayden from ruining Lizzy's artwork, so I put a little stool in front of the Transformer toys section and sat him there. It made him happy.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Toy Store
Often our Saturday mornings are filled with guests. This past Saturday, Daddy was holding a meeting so I had to find a way to preoccupy the children. So I decided to take them to the toy store, and shun bian shop for some toys for Hayden's birthday. Lizzy found a little coloring activity and soon became engrossed with it (which I later found out cost $$, I thought it was just a freebie).

It was hard to keep Hayden from ruining Lizzy's artwork, so I put a little stool in front of the Transformer toys section and sat him there. It made him happy.

It was hard to keep Hayden from ruining Lizzy's artwork, so I put a little stool in front of the Transformer toys section and sat him there. It made him happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment