And here she is on stage, far right
Then on Saturday, she was in a play called "Tale of the Three Trees", and she performed with some other kids in the disabled children Christmas concert, here they are backstage watching the show
And here are the three trees
I didn't take any pictures of the 3 trees on stage because I was too busy directing the kids from backstage.
Then on Sunday, Lizzy was on stage AGAIN, at church singing Christmas songs.
This was hilarious because the boy next to her started making funny faces. The audience started laughing and Lizzy thought they were laughing at her so she pouted the entire time. Also, the lights bothered her so much, she started tearing up and rubbing her eyes. It was pretty dismal.
So this was our so very busy weekend, in between all the plays and performances, we also had a Christmas party and a meeting in our home. During our Christmas party, a couple of our associates sang this song, and I just wanted to share it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1oHJR2g7Tw
This song is a very pretty song, but also meaningful because it fills us with thanksgiving for our God who entered into our world as a baby boy to deliver us. Our kids are still young, but we pray that they will always celebrate Christmas with a knowledge that Jesus is the reason we do all that we do. That all our meetings and parties are to honor Him for what He has done for us.
1 comment:
So cute! How fun to have a girl so grown up and performing in plays! I can't wait for the day my boys are doing that!! You have an actual church that meets openly there? Send me an email--I'd love to hear from you! : ) Love to you all this Christmas, you should get our card soon (or as soon as mail gets there from the U.S.)
Love, Amy Martin & family
Post a Comment