It's been a headache trying to figure out how to get Lizzy to and from school. The taxi drivers I had kept bailing on me. Anyway, finally worked out a deal with the school bus. There are actually two busses that come to our apartment complex, it shows how many kids go to that school from here. At first I thought she was too young to be riding on the school bus all by herself, but it turns out I'm just a paranoid mother who has trouble letting go because she's totally fine.


Showing off her new backpack with her name on it.

*sigh* isn't she such a big girl now?! I can't believe I'm packing my child's school lunches now, seems like yesterday I was still getting lunch packed for me.
1 comment:
That's a pretty fancy bus compared to the yellow ones here in the U.S.! She looks like such a big girl! : )
Post a Comment