In the back are some other friends. Living here in China, we have both foreigner expat friends and local Chinese friends. So whenever, we tell Lizzy we are having friends come over, she asks, "English or Chinese?" When I told her I would sign her up for a summer camp in the States this summer, she asks, "English or Chinese?" I had to tell her, "honey, in America, they're generally always English."
Hmmmm., the things you thought you'd never say as a parent...
1 comment:
hey jieh, thanks for letting us come stay with you- we had fun- thanks for talking too, i got to think through a lot of stuff while i was there and that was nice. i actually really liked the sweet potato pizza so we must have some again sometime. its shiao bai's bday so i am going to le petit prince to buy him a cake. sophie is so cute. i feel sorry that she has to get bossed around though
Post a Comment