
this whole area just looked really upscale

there's even a wall of water!

The purpose of our trip was to pick up my new Australian passport, which was so impressive! They make passports this days with a chip embedded in the middle of the passport so that you can scan it and it has all my personal ID information - super cool! But to make a day trip of it, Lizzy and I went and ate at Outback

Unfortunately, Lizzy's been suffering from diarrhea, so I just ordered her a lemonade

After Outback, we passed through this amazing new mall. It was so impressive, I couldn't believe it - all these really nice stores and restaurants

And this one is for you, A-ayi - in case you can't see it in the picture, this is a Max & Co store.
1 comment:
cant wait to visit Beijing!
we're not going to be tourists when we go, ok? just treat me like a local.
Post a Comment