We went to Beijing a while back to give the children their wellness checkups. Health-wise everyone is fine. We talked about Hayden's cyst on his eyebrow - doc said it's just cosmetic but we'll need to have surgery. I'm kind of worried about the full body anesthesia that he would need to get so we'll probably just wait until he's a little older. The fun part was the shots. When they're babies shots are so easy. Now that Lizzy's 4, she totally knows what's coming and she screamed and fought, J and I AND 2 nurses had to hold her down to give her the two shots. Hayden made a peep when he got jabbed and that was it.
Anyway, after the doctor's visit, we took advantage of being in BJ and went to have lunch at the Hard Rock. Here's Lizzy and her special treat - a milkshake!

Here's another shot, I think J spilled ketchup on himself...
No comments:
Post a Comment