Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Playing with Caleb

Caleb is my cousin's son, he's the same age as Lizzy, so I was really looking forward to having them play together. They hit it off really well and became literally inseparable. Everywhere they went, they had to hold hands.







But alas, the four-year old nature kicks in, and sometimes Caleb doesn't always do what Lizzy wants, and the holding of hands gets somewhat violent...




Towards the end, I was getting really tired of Lizzy bossing Caleb around and me saying, "Lizzy, you can't make Caleb do what he doesn't want to do." After we got home, we were looking at a picture of her and Caleb, and her lips start pouting, and her attitude starts rising,

"Mommy, why isn't Caleb smiling? I want him to smile!"

Even in the picture, she wants to boss him around. I'm going to feel really sorry for Lizzy's future husband.

No comments: