It's a long story really - earthquake - cables broken - no internet access - can't uploade photos in Xanga (for some reason in China) - switch to blogger.
The important thing is I'm here and I'm BACK! I'll try to go back to where I left off (which was Christmas) and catch up on the photos from back then, but for now, here are some recent pictures of the kids:
yeah, sorry, I'm learning how to shrink the resolution on my pictures so it doesn't take so long for unreliable internet connection to upload the pix. I guess I went a little overboard with lizzy's pic...
2 comments:
cute little hayden!
yeah the picture of lizzy is a little fuzzy huh?
yeah, sorry, I'm learning how to shrink the resolution on my pictures so it doesn't take so long for unreliable internet connection to upload the pix. I guess I went a little overboard with lizzy's pic...
Post a Comment